HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT/SUPPORT WORKER
We are looking for kind, caring and compassionate people to join our team!
Carepath Recruitment Ltd is a health and social care agency offering excellent opportunities for healthcare assistants and support workers across Lancashire.
We are currently recruiting for Health Care Assistants and support workers, that are able to work as a member of a care team to deliver high quality care to service users in line with their individual care plans, under the supervision and guidance of senior team members. You will be expected to provide care for residents, assisting them with their daily activities and identifying and assisting them with their individual needs and preferences.
You will be expected to communicate effectively, promote privacy, dignity, choice, independence and safeguard individual rights and also participate in protecting vulnerable residents. You will have the option to work either within the public and private sector.
Should you have the above requirements, all new starters will be subject to a full clearance based on standards set forth by our compliance. Our dedicated team of Recruitment Consultants will ensure you are supported throughout this process and will provide guidance in a professional and efficient manner.
We have both full & part time job opportunities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· You must be successful at working with a team in health care
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have the ability to adapt to different clinical or care environments
· Be reliable/self-motivated/able to deal with conflict
· Have commitment to self-development
· Right to live and work in the UK
· Minimum 6months experience as a Healthcare Assistant
· Valid Enhanced DBS
· Applicants must have a desire to care for others and be compassionate
· Mandatory Practical training – Basic life support & manual handling (If you do not have this we can help you organise your training)
· Excellent pay rates
· Additional training available for staff.
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
Locations: Preston, Blackpool, Chorley, Southport, Lancaster, Manchester, Lytham.
If you meet all the above criteria, please apply.
If you do not have the relevant expereince we can offer training programmes to enhance your skills!
The role is subject to satisfactory Enhansed Disclosure.