|An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic recruitment consultant to join an Organisation that is successfully leading the way in providing innovative, Quality Care & Support solutions for Older People, Adults, Children & Families across North West.
As the recruitment consultant, you will work as an independent person and in a team in ensuring company growth and stability, your role will include identification of suitable clients to market our existing and new business opportunities for roles that may range from care workers to new clients, to maintain and build professional relationship between staff and clients. Completing interviews with candidates, write and place effective job adverts, monitoring responses, request references and advertise the business at any given chance. You will promote best practice through a culture of continuous improvement and development.
- Experience within a recruitment role working in a marketing/ social care environment
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Ability to network effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Highly competent user of IT systems, Microsoft Office and databases.
- Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
- Comprehensive Induction
- Access to ongoing training
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Based in Preston City Centre